Sunday, November 8, 2009

Taste of Tech!!!

Everyone as I live in Hefner, I got this invitation which says Taste of Tech at Hefner learning center. I wished to invite you all to this great food feast and enjoy the food. Its an open invitation and I hope many people from our class to flock here as it is something related to food. And it can't get worse when the best foodies at Tech miss it. I hope to see everyone there.

Date:
Monday, November 9, 2009
Time:
6:15pm - 8:30pm
Location:
Hefner Learning Center

3 comments:

  1. This sounds like it will be fun! I'd like to attend. Do you know what kinds of food will be served?

    ReplyDelete
  2. if i do not have a fever tomorrow, i will be there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not really have an idea about the foods going to be served here. It is a surprise for me too. By the way there is change in the timings.


    Date:
    Monday, November 9, 2009
    Time:
    6:30pm - 8:30pm
    Location:
    Hefner Learning Center

    ReplyDelete