Sunday, November 15, 2009

Steak n' Shake


Yesterday, Georgia Tech beat Duke 49-10, and my PL wanted to go somewhere to eat in celebration, and that somewhere was Steak n' Shake. I just have to confess that I "pigged out" last night. I ordered the Portobello and swiss burger, which consisted of two patties, lettuce, swiss cheese, tomatoes, and mushrooms, and added bacon and jalepenos on top (yumm). I took a breath and the burger was gone because it was just that amazing. Then, on to my fries. I added cheese and bacon on top of my fries and I just have to say that it was quite delectable. Last but not least, my drink. Usually people would get a milkshake at Steak n' Shake, but I go there for their smoothies. The Very Berry Strawberry Smoothie hits the spot, and I was content after my meal (it didn't leave a pile of grease like the Varsity does).


http://www.steaknshake.com/newcareers/images/trivia/ani-shake.gif

6 comments:

  1. Hey Welton, I am really excited to hear of this joint near our campus. I have never visited this one but after reading this blog post, its on my list and I am going to visit it soon. I wish to know more about this restaurant can you please let me know some of its famous dishes and shakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steak N Shake is fabulous! I love their burgers and their milkshakes. The Butterfinger Milkshake is part of my regular order. I've never tried their smoothies, though. Where exactly is the closest location?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Steak n Shake. I haven't been to one since two weeks before school started. And that is just way to long to go without it. Where exactly is this one located? I heard there was one near by but I don't know where exactly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There was a Steak n' Shake next door to the movie theater in my home town, so every movie was usually accompanied by a trip there. I really like it, but to say that it is healthier than The Varsity is a stretch; yes, it might be, but they are both pretty bad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Steak n' Shake is great! I don't think I've ever actually had steak there, but their chocolate milkshakes are heavenly. It's not a good idea to order a milkshake with a whole meal, such as a burger and fries, because all that food can be quite filling if you are not a big eater.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I honestly have no clue where it is. My friend drove us there. It is about a 15 minute drive though.

    ReplyDelete