Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Food on Whose Line Is It Anyway

The show Whose Line Is It Anyway is one of my favorite shows. I accidentally came across it last night (midnight every night on ABC Family;)) The first skit that I saw was when Colin stands behind Ryan and wraps his arms around him to act as Ryan's arms. With this, Florence Henderson was a guest and they were eating dinner and of course Colin uses his hands to mix foods together and stuff them into Ryan's mouth. It is usually disgusting mixes like putting ketchup on birthday cake. It is very funny. Anyone who has not seen this show is really missing out.

4 comments:

  1. Bekah, that show is one of my favorites! Invite me over next time it's on :) And I've totally seen that episode. The stuff the producers think of for skits is truly hilarious and incredible. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember when "Whose Line is It Anyway?" was still a British TV show! It migrated to the U.S. in the same way that "The Office" TV show did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I love "Whose Line is It Anyway." They have such creative skits on there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel so left out after reading the other blogpost, first it was the KK Donuts and now this Tv show. I really wish I could have watched all these episodes so that I would not be envious of people in here. (Secret) I don't really like watching Tv shows, so I am fine missing this show, but I reading the blogpost it seems this show is really popular amongst everyone.

    ReplyDelete