Sunday, November 29, 2009

Tailgate Approved!

Everyone's seen the Tailgate Approved commercials by Bud Light (if not: one, two, three, four, five). Their latest product is the 3-in-1 Condiment Gun. It's a gun that dispenses ketchup, mustard, and relish, all at once!

I'm a big fan of the commercials, so I thought I'd check out the website. On the page for the 3-in-1 Condiment Gun it said that there was only one being sold. I clicked the link, and it turns out that they are actually selling only one. It's on eBay and the current bid is $640. So if anyone has $650 laying around and wants a very fancy condiment dispenser (and a conversation piece, perhaps), hurry over to eBay... bidding ends at 9:30 tomorrow morning.

3 comments:

  1. I would have loved to have one, but I guess I am not ready to spend so much for it and I have already spent a lot during thanksgiving break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually hadn't seen these commercials before. They're quite entertaining, but I wouldn't pay that kind of money for a 3-in-1 condiment dispenser.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just an update... it ended up going for $817.39.

    ReplyDelete