Sunday, November 8, 2009

Temptations

Throughout my life here at Tech, I have successfully stayed out of the unhealthy foods by eating salads and drinking juices, and it has worked thus far; however, last night I went to a social event called the JCA CoffeeHouse hosted by my church. Prior to the event, I had the thought that they would have food, so I did not eat before going to it. Upon arrival, I find out that they only had snacks, dangerous snacks. These snacks consisted of strawberries, bananas, marshmallows, rice krispies, apples, pound cake, and banana pudding. Sounds decently healthy right? Oh wait, I forgot that they had melted milk chocolate on the side!!!!! The worst part was that I was hungry. REALLY hungry. I covered EVERYTHING in chocolate. Man, I feel bad, but I do have to say that it was worth it at the time. I'm definitely attending the event next year. they had great performances. ;]]

4 comments:

  1. Sounds delicious but I know what you mean, after I eat any a bar of chocolate or any other type of unhealthy food I feel so guilty afterwards that I just have to hit the gym or take a long walk to burn the calories. But sometimes its just worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mind is weak. Thats why you gave into the temptation. Just kidding, but seriously eating chocolate is not as bad as you think it is. Tech sucks so sometimes you have to reward yourself to give yourself steam to keep pushing on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really jealous right now. Strawberries covered in chocolate is probably one of my favorite things in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like it was amazing. I have been trying to eat right while at tech, but some things are just so good. I need to go to the CRC more often haha.

    ReplyDelete