Sunday, November 22, 2009

(Don't) Eat Mor Chikin

Chick-fil-a use to be something special to me. I use to ride by there maybe once a month at the most and rejoice when I took the first sip of their lemonade or took the first bite of my 8 piece nuggets. Now not so much. I have been eating chick-fil-a at teh student center literally almost every weekday. And though there are other options, it seems like I always end up with a chicken sandwich in my had because I feel that I get a better deal with the "plus 5" meal plan . Worst part is that I can't even get their great lemonade. Does anyone have any ideas how I can better spend my "plus 5" before I completely hate Chick-fil-a forever?

3 comments:

  1. I couldn't imagine Chick-fil-a hatred. You need to eat at Brittain every meal for a week and you should be back to your Chick-fil-a loving ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the plus 5 works at the Pizza Hut express on the first floor of the student center. Maybe try eating there once a week to even out your meals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check out Pandini's, Einstein's, and World of Wings in the Student Center Commons. All of these places accept Plus 5. They have lots of options for any type of eater!

    ReplyDelete