Tuesday, November 17, 2009

F2O?

Sunday night as I was studying for a CS test, my friends and I started to hear a rumble rise from within. We were hungry. One of my friends brought her car to the library, so she decided to take us to F2O or Fresh to Order. F2O is located in Midtown not too far from the east campus but far enough to take a car at night. This was my first time and my friend had told me that usually guys don't like F2O because the portions are too small. Hearing this I thought I was going to be disappointed.

As we walked into the restaurant, there were TV's hanging from wall to wall which was relaxing. The environment was very chill and everybody seemed to be enjoying what they had ordered. My friend suggested the Chicken Caesar sandwich which was comforting because I already knew what that was. The pricing was a bit higher than what I thought it would be, but nothing too expensive. The service was very efficient and fast as well. After one of the employees had brought our food, the manager came out and asked us if everything was alright and told us of the free cookie deal. All we had to do was fill out a comment card and we would get a free cookie. Of course being a college student, I wasn't going to lose this chance.

Overall the food was great, location wasn't bad, pricing could have been a bit cheaper but was affordable, and service was great. I would recommend this restaurant for those who are wanting a light but filling snack. They also serve salads and paninis (I don't know what that is).

7 comments:

  1. Where exactly is F20? I've never heard of it before but it sounds like it would be a good place to visit with a few friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah where is this place? I would like to try it. Im always looking for new restaurants.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My neighbor is the owner/founder of all the F2O's. It's a great place. There is one on Peachtree Street near the Vortex, about 15 minutes (walking) from campus. I definitely recommend Fresh to Order!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow we all have located a new eating joint. lets grab something and try this new place. I am going to catch hold of some of my friends and rush to this place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like my kind of place. I would love to pay a visit one of these days but I don't have a car or know someone who does but I'll figure it out. I could just walk. By the way the Chicken Caesar sandwhich sounds good, I had it before and I thought it was really good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds interesting, I might check this place out sometime. What kind of cookie was it? =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Daniel, just to let you know, a panini is pretty much just a grilled sandwich, usually containing cheese. They can come with meat too, like ham or salami. I've never actually tried one myself, but they look pretty good.

    ReplyDelete