Sunday, November 22, 2009

My Week of Food in Review

I always have interesting food experience's and this week was no exception. I figured a week as diverse as this one demands recognition.

Monday:

Lunch: Chick-Fil-A

Supper: Double Cheese with Bacon, ketchup, and Tobasco
Fries
1:00 A.M.:Wingnuts

Tuesday:

Lunch: The Varsity

Supper:Chick-Fil-A

Wednesday:

Lunch:Ham and Cheese Sub

Supper:Cheese fries and burger from Woodruff

Midnight:Wingnuts

Thursday

Lunch:Fish sticks and tater-tots from Britian

Supper:Pork ribs and fries from Britian

Friday

Lunch: Something from dining hall(not exactly sure what)

Supper:Cheese Fries from Woodruff

Saturday

Lunch: Nothing(was not awake)

Supper: Sea Salt and Crackled Pepper Chips

3:00A.M.:Double order of Hashbrowns with Ham from Waffle House

TAKE THAT MICHAEL POLLAN!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh the joys of the Western Diet1 : )
    This is pretty much how I eat weekly. This post is everything the nutritionist told me NOT to do in my meeting with her. I also think sea salt and pepper chips sound like an awesome dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a college student, I basically think we have the right to tell Michael Pollan to go suck it. If he can figure a way that the can get us off the "Western Diet" with it being cheap and as convenient as things are now, then he gains the right to criticize our eating habits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I have to say is that that is beautiful. I think we should show this blog to Pollan and video tape his reaction. I want to know what he would tell people in our situation to do.

    ReplyDelete