Sunday, November 8, 2009

Pizza Hut

I am tired of having pizza at Pizza Hut. Back home it used to be the only decent place for having pizza but there comes a point where one gets bored of it. In comparison I would much rather prefer something like Dominos or Papa John's. Actually anything other than Pizza Hut would do. There the pizza tends to be thick crusted which is not what pizzas are meant to be like. They were originally meant to be thin crusted. I have been going to Pizza Hut for more than 10 years now and it does not taste the same as it used to or maybe I have had too much of it. This other day when me and friends tasted pizza from Papa John's it tasted like heaven especially after a really cold night when temperatures came extremely close to zero degrees. There are many people who still like Pizza Hut but personally it tastes good only if you have it after a long time. It is not like Burger King or KFC where you never tire of the food even if you are having it every week. So anyone who is looking forward to some pizza I would strongly recommend any place other than Pizza Hut.

7 comments:

  1. Try going to Pandini's in the Student Center Commons! Their pizza is more expensive, but that's probably because they aren't a huge chain restaurant and actually spend more time putting together their pizzas. I would recommend the bbq chicken pizza. The combination of different flavors is quite an experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you asked my family, I am pretty sure you would get negative comments about Papa John's pizza. But I love thin crust pizza. Who want's to spend time eating crust when you could be eating pizza?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have grown tired of Pizza Hut too. I have tried all their toppings and now the thrill is over. I actually miss the Pizza Hut pasta that my mom and I would order at least once every two weeks. But these Pizza Huts in campus don't offer pasta, which is a bit of a disappointment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a fan of thin crusted pizza as well but when ordering pizza for a group of friends it is much more economical to order thick crusted pizza.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have had Pizza Hut in India and in America and they are quite different. They are both good but it depends on which one you grow up with. Personally I would say i like the American Pizza Hut better, but India's was different, but pretty good nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pizza Hut does get tiring after awhile. That is why you should eat it like once a week so it does not get really boring. Dominos have always been my personal favorite, especially the steak topping.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I eat pizza from the Hut in the Student Center once a week, and I have grown bored of it as well. Like Rita, I also enjoy the pasta from Pizza Hut very much. Marinara is the best! I wish they offered it on campus.

    ReplyDelete