Friday, November 20, 2009

Taste of Taiwan

The Taste of Taiwan event is going on this Saturday at the CCC (Chinese Cultural Center). At this event, the hosts there will be serving Taiwanese delicacies from Boba Milktea, Taiwanese sausages, shaved ice, spring roll, rice noodles, tea egg…etc. Performance will range from singing to drumming! Anyways, you guys should definitely check it out because Taiwanese food is really amazing and the event should be quite interesting because other colleges (UGA, Emory, GSU) are attending as well.


address :5377 New Peachtree Rd, Atlanta, GA
from 630-930 (Pm of course)

8 comments:

  1. I would like to ask a question as to did anyone attend this. When I got RSVP for this event I did not really care about it as the first thins what came to my mind was that, there won't be vegetarian food and so iI thought of dropping the plans of attending it. But anyways I wanted to know as to how was it from those people whoever went for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds intriguing. I never really paid much attention to Taiwanese food. But I would love to attend. Is there an entrance fee?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taste of Taiwan! I wanted to go, but had to babysit my brother...I can't believe I missed out on free food..

    ReplyDelete
  4. The event already passed, it was free, and it is also held once every year.

    To Ankit:
    Chinese/Taiwanese food mainly focuses around soy products, though they did have meat as well (fried chicken and taiwanese sausages).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I attended. It was pretty crowded...my husband and I had to line up for a long time before we could get in. We didn't really go expecting to get much food though, as the offer of "free food" usually means that none will be left if you go a little on the late side.

    It must have been quite a task to organize. I applaud the efforts of the coordinators.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you stayed around towards the end, you could have gotten all the food that you wanted. ^^

    ReplyDelete