Tuesday, November 24, 2009

One Thanksgiving Down, One More to Go!

With my family we typically have two Thanksgivings. One with each side of the family. This past Sunday we had our first. There was the largest array of food I have seen in a very long time, maybe even bigger than past Thanksgivings! There was my mom's sweet potato soufflé, green bean casserole, homemade macaroni and cheese, mashed potatoes, turkey, stuffing, corn, black eyed peas, and rolls. It was incredible. However, I came back to school, went to Woodys today and had the hardest time finding something good to eat after eating such a meal that from Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. Wow two Thanksgiving dinners! That must be great. In my family everybody gets together for one big dinner. Hopefully I won't have the same feeling you were having at Woody's after break...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have experienced the transition from incredible food to woody's food myself. Everything just seems to taste like cardboard no matter what it looks like for a while, but after a few days and a few hunger pangs the food gets better.

    ReplyDelete