Sunday, November 22, 2009

Prickly Pear

I think Griffin and I must be living parallel lives, because I also ate Mexican with my big sister in my sorority this weekend. One of the main reasons that we love each other so much is because we both love to eat and have similar tastes (we’re both obsessed with ketchup and chick-fil-a sauce…its unnatural). So as usual we were hungry Friday night and decided to get a bite to eat. WE stumbled onto Prickly Pear, a Mexican restaurant on West Peachtree. First of all, this place is so cute. You feel like you are in a little Mexican bungalow. And they have some really unique artwork and furniture. We sat in a booth that was made out of airplane seats haha. The first thing we ordered was cheese dip and guacamole, which were both to die for. Then for our main course we got spicy steak tacos which were divine. Prickly Pear is famous for their unique variety of tacos, and about half of their menu is devoted to them. I highly recommend this fun and festive restaurant!

2 comments:

  1. From you description it sounds like a very interesting experience eating there. I kinda want to try this place out now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never would have guessed it is a Mexican place from the name. I honestly thought the post was going to be about a pineapple and a pear's baby or something, but I have to say I was pleasantly surprised when I learned it was not. The place sounds likean excellent experience, not just a place for excellent food.

    ReplyDelete