Sunday, November 22, 2009

Ice Cream!

My GT 1000 for physics majors decided to have an ice cream social since there is only about 15 people in the class. My friend organized the whole thing and decided that we should all meet today at 3:00 pm at Marble Slab. As you can imagine not everyone showed up, only 3 other people and myself showed up. But that means more for us. I ordered the cookie dough ice cream with butterfinger. So delicious, it has been a while since I eaten such delight. But the funny part of the whole experience was that my friend ordered cookie dough as well but with every topping possible. She had walnuts, white chocolate, butterfinger, heath bar, chocolate chips and chocolate sprinkles. We all laugh at the sight of her trying to eat the whole thing. We bet that she couldn't eat the whole thing and she accepted. We won. =)

3 comments:

  1. That ice cream combination doesn't sound too appetizing to me, so I can understand that she wasn't able to finish the whole thing. I love places like Marble Slab and Cold Stone where they mix the ice cream in front of you. Half the fun is watching your order being made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marble Slab is such an awesome place to have on campus. It's fun to go in there and try the different flavors. I don't think the complicated mixture you described sounded very appetizing, but it never hurts to try something new!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never been to marble slab but have heard from sources that it is a really good place to have ice cream. Where exactly is it located on campus?

    ReplyDelete