Sunday, November 22, 2009

First Time at Lucky Buddha

My friends and I were playing badminton at the CRC for about 2 hours. It was 10pm when we left and we were tired and hungry. One of my friends recommended Lucky Buddha. I had heard about it both through posts on the blog and other friends so I was ecstatic to go. When we arrived, it didn’t seem like anything special, small place and pretty empty. We decided to order the dinner combo; we ordered Mongolian beef, egg drop soup and an eggroll. The food was delicious and the service was fast and friendly. I would definitely be going back for another late night meal.

5 comments:

  1. I went to lucky buddha on friday as well! AND i got the mongolian beef, it is my favorite! I wish there was more eating space inside though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They give you a lot of food here, especially the dinner combo. It's nearly two meals. It's interesting that you say that it was empty. Everytime i go it's packed with lines out the front door...maybe i've just been going at the wrong times

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been there before, but it sound quite appetizing. Where exactly is the Lucky Buddha?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this Lucky Buddha in Tech Plaza? If so, I have been there and I really enjoy their fried rice. My one problem is that I think they should offer smaller portion sizes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this Lucky Buddha is on Hemphill, on West Campus. It's right next to City Cafe. The portions are huge. I've eaten there a few times since it's so close to my dorm, and every time I go, I end up bringing home at least half of my meal.

    ReplyDelete