Sunday, November 15, 2009

THE BIG KAT! Give me a break

When I was in the 4th grade, I remember there being a product on the market called the Big Kat. Basically it was all four bars that came in the regular kit kat package all rolled into one big bar and then some. It was magical to say the least. Well I recently remembered that these big kats actually existed, and of course I wanted one. But I never see them in the store anymore so I assumed they did not exist anymore. But the other day, I went to the vending machine in the bottom of my dorm. Guess what I found there. The Big Kat, just under a different name. Needless to say I have bought multiple of these over the last couple of days

3 comments:

  1. How much do they cost? I like Kit Kat bars and I don't think I have ever seen a Big Kat. In fact, I don't think my dorm even has a vending machine. It's probably for the better, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't remember ever seeing Big Kats before, but I do know that Burdell's sells large-sized Kit Kats. Each includes 4 bars of Kit Kat, and I think they are sold at a reasonable price.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, kit kats. I haven't had a kit kat bar in so long. I don't remember them being under a different name, but I guess so. All I remember is loving having more.

    ReplyDelete