Sunday, November 22, 2009

Mexican heaven!

My Big sister in my sorority, Sarah, and I were going to dinner one night. Our friend Tara decided to join and we were all craving mexican food. We considered Taqueria del Sol or La Parilla, but decided on a way better option- Laredo Nuevo Cantina. This place is AMAZING. Seriously. The cheese dip was phenomenal and the food is beyond excellent. It's relatively fast, too. It's our new favorite place! I recommend the Lobster Tacos... they're so tasty! Everything is good there, and it's a fun Girls' Night or date restaurant.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting. Hey Griffin, I guess it was really a fun night for you all. I would like to visit this place too. Do you have any idea as to, do they serve anything vegetarian. Also if you can just give us the address to this place, it would be really great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lobster tacos? thats definitely an interesting concept. I love tacos and lobster separately, but putting them together sounds kinda sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll admit I have a secret love of shrimp tacos, but I have never even phathomed the idea of a lobster taco. I wonder if Julia Child made them...........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ankit- here is the website so you can check our vegetarian options and the address...http://www.nuevolaredocantina.com/home.php

    Thomas- totally not sketch! They're so amazing. Seriously.

    Jacob- Pretty sure Julia Child help invent those. But don't quote me on that.

    ReplyDelete