Sunday, November 8, 2009

Panda Express. More like money express.

As most of you know, Friday night was six flags night. And after Acrophobia and Superman, most people felt pretty damn hungry. Their only option for food however was pretty much Panda express. The only reason why i walked in that resturant was because i was following my group and i thought it was a ride. Needless to say i was sadly mistaken. Once i saw the prices, I was like, ' lets get the f out of here. But my group insisted we stay and eat those 14 dollar plates of chinese food that would be 3 dollars anywhere else. I refused to eat because no matter how hungry I am, I am not going to pay for a drastic rip-off. So after i watched them all eat they had a look of dismay on their faces. "I am not even at 25%". 14 dollars and not even 25% percent full. Screw that.

8 comments:

  1. Well, I can't say for sure because I don't know the portions they gave you, but food and drinks at theme parks are always way overpriced. There is a Six Flags in Ohio that I've been to, and there a Coke can cost $4.00 or $4.50

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel. I have a disdain for food and drinks inside of amusement parks or baseball stadiums. The prices are far beyond supply and demand, which is why I do not demand and they do not supply. Panda Express seemed pretty busy when I passed it, but I left my money back at Tech because I knew it would be wasted at Six Flags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything at six flags is overpriced. That is why they do not allow you to bring anything inside because they just want to pull out every last dollar from your wallet. There are plenty of Panda Expresses in other areas, they usually serve decent food. The one in Six Flags is pretty bad. Though I do have to say Six Flags' burgers are pretty amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so right! I didn't even take extra cash to Six Flags because I was NOT about to spend ridiculous amounts of money for something I can get at Brittain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. agreed, but amusement parks are always overpriced in everything. Even if you win prizes there, they are so cheaply made it's sad to give them to my girlfriend. I like Panda Express, but it is really expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  6. even the pizza slices were pretty expensive ....but i guess they fill u up more than the chinese food...but when ur extremely hungry and its freezing cold outside its pretty hard to neglect ur rumbling stomach.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I made sure to stop at checkers for a quick dinner before going to six flags on friday. Panda Express is usually pretty good elsewhere, but I've also had terrible experiences at the one in six flags. I remember the food being cold and tasteless- definitely not worth the money!

    ReplyDelete
  8. as others have said, its definitiely just because it was in six flags. there are other locations that are way cheaper and way better. promise.

    ReplyDelete