Sunday, November 22, 2009

Late Night Feasts

Now that we're all in college and not bound by our parents restrictions I think most of us engage in Dr. Tiff's so called "stupid undergraduate things." This primarily consists of late night ventures. Late night quests almost always end with a food, delicious insomniac feasts. Here these typically occur at Wingnuts, Lucky Buddha, or Goodfellas. At the hour of our feasts, quality is typically low on our list of priorities, but somehow food always seems to taste better than it does during the day. This past weekend I came back in my dorm around 4, warmed up some cheese dip, devoured some nachos and watched 300. It was fantastic. Some day, I will look back on this as a stupid undergraduate thing, but for now I'm just going to enjoy it and wait for my mind to realize a wiser approach to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment