Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Got Milk?

A couple nights ago at Brittain, they ran out of milk! I had just finished my chemistry lab and was starving so I decided to dash to the dining hall to get some food before it closed. I saw the dinner entrees and turned away like every other night. Then I decided to get some cereal which is always good. I got a bowl, filled it with cereal, and walked over to the milk dispenser (is that what its called? lol). As I lifted handle higher and higher, nothing came out. So I walked to the other milk dispenser. Again nothing came out. I was really craving cereal so I couldn't not eat it. So I turned to the only other source of milk, soft serve vanilla ice cream. The ice creamed flowed over my bowl of cereal like something that did not belong there, but desperate times calls for desperate measures. I took my first bite and fell in love. The rich ice cream mixed with the dry and crunchy frosted flakes simply took my breath away.

2 comments:

  1. That was very creative of you! I don't know if I would have done that...but now I'm intrigued! Good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, that is pretty clever idea. I may have to try this someday, even with an operational milk dispenser.

    ReplyDelete