Friday, November 20, 2009

Peanut butter

Peanut butter has got to be the most amazing invention ever. I would not know what to do if there was a shortage on peanut butter, I would probably kill some people (not really)! Anyways, since I was little, I have always had an interaction with peanut butter. I remember back in elementary school when my teacher did an activity with the students with peanut butter. She brought in a lot of carrots (long ones, sweets(M&M's, reese's, etc), and of course, peanut butter. We were to make a character out of the ingredients given (I made a bunny :D). Afterwards, we got to eat it. ^_^ Anyways, peanut butter provides many fun activities as well as amazing snacks/meals. My favorites include: peanut butter with celery, carrots, Wheat Thins, chinese pancakes, french toast, and everyone's favorite PB&J. How do you like your peanut butter prepared?

8 comments:

  1. Peanut butter and chocolate gets me every time. Espically, if its home made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peanut butter truly is very wonderful. I like peanut butter stirred in my oatmeal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely eat my PB straight out of the jar. I really only like creamy peanut butter (especially Peter Pan or Skippy brand). Often if I'm in my room studying late at night, I'll just eat peanut butter for dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When i was younger, my sister and I would fight over the peanut butter jar haha. Peanut butter is amazinggg. I havent had a PB&J sandwich in awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess I would be the odd one out, but personally I don't really enjoy peanut butter. It would be because I did not eat much of it in my childhood or any other reason. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love peanut butter too. I remember when there was nothing to eat at home I would grab some crackers and smear them in peanut butter. It made for a nice snack.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Peanut butter is quite amazing, i'm definitely partial to the chunky though. It makes a great late night snack, and taste better than most of the food at brittain. The only downfall is that it stick to the roof of your mouth and can be hard to swallow sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would not be able to live without peanut butter. I've had many nights this semester where my dinner was just peanut butter and crackers. Most of my childhood snacks involved peanut butter. It's a great source of protein.

    ReplyDelete