Sunday, November 8, 2009

GT Dining Card

About a week ago, I found out that the $75dining gift card given to us will expire at the end of this semester. I like how Tech does not tell us anything about it and instead arbitrarily put it on the back of the card. Just letting you guys know that you should spend it now because the card will be worth nothing later. Here are some ways in which I think one can spend the card well: Clearing out the drinks at SC cafeteria and buying supplies at East Side Market. It is better to spend all the money rather than to just let it all go to waste in my opinion.

9 comments:

  1. I'm really happy about my giftcard! I actually just discovered Eastside Market about two weeks ago! I will be stocking up in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it would take me a long time to spend $75 dollars. But it doesn't. If you start now you can definitely empty that card in a month. The way everything is priced, the funds will practically disappear off the card

    ReplyDelete
  3. actually its written on the back of the card. and yeah it gets spent really fast very hard to keep track ...just wished that it could work on the vending machines as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was this gift card only given to people with unlimited meal plans?

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh how exciting! thanks! i plan on using that very soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heard that! Since it is getting close to the end of the semester I have not been trying to save using my buzzcard.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The giftcard saves my life allll the time! I always feel bad for swiping my buzzcard everytime im hungry because im just spending my mothers money. With the giftcard, I can spend however much money I want to and not feel bad. Its almost used up though :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the heads up, I didn't even bother reading the back of the card. I finally used up all of the funds today, they went so quickly. I am considering downgrading my meal plan for the next semester, so I may not have the card next time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I stopped going to britain for a while when i got my gt dining card

    ReplyDelete