Saturday, November 21, 2009

Moose Tracks

Last night a few of my friends and I went to dinner at Ray's. Our outing turned into a girls' night. Everyone knows a girls' night is not complete without ice cream. We headed to Eastside Market and I bought a large carton of Moose Tracks ice cream.
For those of you who have not tasted it before, Moose Tracks is one of the best ice cream flavors ever created. It is composed of vanilla ice cream, mini peanut butter cups, and chunks of fudge. It is the absolutely perfect blend of chocolate and vanilla, sweet and salty.
Moose Tracks is my favorite ice cream because it dares to be different. It blends candy and ice cream and makes it work. The ice cream we ate while we watched our chick flick, made the whole experience a lot sweeter!

6 comments:

  1. I wouldn't say much here as I haven't ever tried this flavor of ice cream before. But the way you had described your experience really made my mouth watery. Guess what was my first reaction after reading this post, it was to type out Moose Tracks and google it. This is what I found. "http://www.junkfoodblog.com/2006/05/hersheys-moose-tracks-ice-cream-cake.html" and after having seen this I really crave to get one of them for myself. Hey do you know if they serve the same ice cream on the westside market.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds tasty. I been wanting to buy ice cream from the eastside market but since I don't have a refrigerator in my room, it's just going to melt. I feel like I'm missing out on the chocolatey goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never tried this kind either. I really like the rocky road from marble slab though. But if you guys are looking for ice cream that a real "bang for your buck" eastside is definitely the way to go. You can get a whole pint of delicious ben & jerry's for the same price as a small cone at marble slab.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ice cream on campus is a love/hate relationship. Soft serve isn't bad, it just isn't the same as the quality stuff. My mini-fridge can't quite do ice cream, even though it does freeze apples if I let it.

    Moose Tracks is amazing--especially Private Selection. For some reason theirs is especially delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree moose tracks is near heavenly, but real ice cream is hard to come by around campus and cost more than i'm willing to pay.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could store ice cream in my dorm, but the refrigerator that my roommate and I share doesn't include a freezer. However I think ice cream at Woody's is good enough to keep me satisfied.

    ReplyDelete