Monday, October 19, 2009

Pizza Hut or "Pizza Hut"?

This past weekend after my soccer game I was craving pizza. So, I decided to go to the Pizza Hut in the student center. This was my first trip ever to eat there, which i surprising because I eat at the student center all the time, and I have to say that I was disappointed. At the real Pizza Hut there is the thin crust and the fluffy crust. At this one we have here on campus, the crust was not only thin, but burnt while the rest of the pizza had slight fluffiness that smothered in way too much cheese, covering one pepperoni and minimal sauce. The taste was not one that resembled Pizza Hut. For all you pizza lovers out there, every pizza has a distinct taste. This was not it.

Meanwhile I highly recommend the buffalo chicken Pizza at Pandinis!

2 comments:

  1. I'd have to agree with you there. As a kid, I was in a book reading program where I got a free personal pan pizza every month. After tasting the Student Center's Pizza Hut pizza, I was let down. Maybe it's because of my fond memories as a kid, but the cheese was really airy and plastic-like for some reason.

    I'll have to investigate fruther

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was definitely in that same reading program! That was the best idea ever for kids. The Pizza Hut here is definitely a let-down...I wouldn't recommend it. It's basically a bad rendition of a tasty pizza establishment!

    ReplyDelete