Thursday, October 15, 2009

instant noodles

It's midnight! You are alone and hungry in your room, dining halls are closed, and you really do not feel like going to the market across the street. All hope is lost! What's that? It's a bird! It's a plane! No, wait! INSTANT NOODLES HAVE COME TO SAVE THE DAY!!!!! I can not tell you how many times these cups of noodles have satisfied my hunger. During the weekdays at Georgia Tech, I often go to sleep at around 4 AM finishing up homework and studying. At around midnight I start to get slightly hungry, I ignore it for awhile, but soon my stomach sounds like a monster getting ready to jump out. Luckily, I bought instant noodles prior to Tech (chicken flavored of course :]] yummm). Hopefully, I don't get tired of the noodles because I am going to have to rely on them for the rest of the year. How do you guys survive?

This is a video from Youtube by KevJumba, a popular comedian. Go to 1:10 for the part on instant noodles. Or you can watch the whole thing because it is funny anyways :D



video from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpc6AWQvZx4

6 comments:

  1. Instant noodles are always good.I have bags of snack foods in my room as well. Like pretzels, chips, goldfish and the like. I also try to keep yogurts around cause yogurt is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to love Cup of Noodles but now that I am college they are starting to get old because I eat them so much. But they definitely save the day when its midnight and you don't have any money to order anything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Though i LOVEE the chicken flavor, please go and try the shrimp flavor welton! its super and actually tastes real! what a good midnight snack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pangs of hunger start around 1 or 2 in the morning for me and I have my own assortment snacks from goldfish to yogurt to instant noodles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still have a couple of noodle packets left. I've only used them a few times, often when I look up at the clock and realized the dining hall closed earlier. I only have the chicken flavor because Target failed me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love instant noodles. They seem to have identified themselves with college life. I'm trying to branch out from Ramen to more Asian noodles that are hard to find at the chain markets. They definitely beat any other food in the price category.

    ReplyDelete