Saturday, October 3, 2009

In-n-Out


In-n-Out definitely has the best burgers in my opinion. Every time I return to California, I would always eat at the In-n-Out fast food joint. The patties in In-n-Out are made fresh daily and are extremely tender, and filled with flavor. The same goes with their french fries, the french fries are made daily straight from potatoes! On top of that, they fry it in vegetable oil so it isn't as fattening as fries are supposed to be. The menu is pretty basic, they don't give their burgers extravagant names like other restaurants do, but rather it just states that it is a double cheeseburger and nothing more. If anybody crosses over this restaurant, I highly recommend it!

5 comments:

  1. CALIFORNIA!!!

    I don't remember the last time I went there but everytime I go to California, I usually look for popeye noodles, teriyaki burgers, and definitely Carl's Junior. :) I'll have to add In-n-Out when I go to California again.

    Thanks for the information. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good place. It's been a very long time since I was in California. If i ever get far enough west to see a In-n-Out I'll try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fries that aren't as fattening as they're "supposed to be" haha. I will definitely try this restaurant out if I happen to come across one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting...I've never been to California before, but if i ever do i am quite tempted to eat there. Sound like it would be much better than the fast food mega giants.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard a lot about In-n-Out before your post, but now I only want to try it more. I love healthily eating unhealthily.

    ReplyDelete