Monday, October 19, 2009

Epic Lunch

I was in a rush to find lunch today. I didn't want to go to the student center like I usally do, so I decided to head to BuzzBy. BuzzBy is the "to-go" portion of Brittain dining hall. Located in Brittain Rec, it allots each student four points. Sandwiches and salads are two points. Drinks, chips, and cookies, are one point each. A student may get a combination of these which add to four points, swipe his or her buzzcard, and it will be counted as part of the meal plan.
Today I decided to get a classic at BuzzBy. I picked up a peanut butter and jelly sanwich, bbq potato chips, and a Powerade. As I got back to my room and was about to put my chips inside of my sandwich(yes, I do this) I took a moment to actually look at what I was about to eat.
That peanut butter and jelly sandwich was of epic proportions! It was a triple decker and each alternating side of the bread was covered with peanut butter or jelly! It was a taste sensation!
The next time I go to Buzzby, I will be getting that sandwich again, no questions asked. I could not have had a better lunch today. It was simple, but FANTASTIC!!

1 comment:

  1. I get the PB&J sandwich all the time when I'm in a hurry. It's quick and filling at the same time. BuzzBy is a great way to help students who are hungry, but do not have time to sit and eat at dining halls. Although I wish they would allow us more points to use.

    ReplyDelete