Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Lobster in Cape Cod

Watching Julia Child's show made me remember all the summers my family has spent in Cape Cod. It is our favorite vacation and we always go with our friends who live in Connecticut. For as long as I can remember, we've eaten at Arnold's, a lobster restaurant on the Cape. Every year, we take a picture with the three girls- our friend Katie, my sister SarahAnn, and me- in front of the sign at Arnold's. We all eat lobster...we each get our own and pig out. Julia Child brought back all my memories from Arnold's, Cape Cod, and attempting to eat a whole lobster even when I was a little girl. 


Our most recent picture in front of Arnold's- summer 2008


1 comment:

  1. Hey Griffen. Big coincidence! Just this past summer I was up in Boston because my brother is on the Red Sox. Also my cousins have a house at the cape so we stayed with them and ate lobster one night. This brought back the memory. Im going to be living up there next summer for baseball so Im sure Ill have many more experiences with lobster at the cape

    ReplyDelete