Thursday, October 1, 2009

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

One day this last fall, soon after my birthday, I was eating at one of my favorite burrito places, known as Gecko Grille, with a group of friends. By the end of our meal, there was still remaining a large bowl of cheese dip half eaten. Whether my friends decided they wanted to sing happy birthday to me because it was around the time of my birthday, or whether they just wanted whatever free dessert Gecko Grille had to offer I am not sure. But nevertheless, they sang, and Gecko Grille offered no such celebratory dessert. Then, I am guessing out of mere entertainment, one of the guys picked up the bowl of cheese dip and smashed the Styrofoam cup filled halfway with cheese onto my face. Cheese hung from my eyelashes and dripped from my nose. I could not see, nor could I smell anything but cheese. Being blinded by cheese, I could not be sure, but I am pretty certain we made a mess and that was why we were told to leave. So, we ended up in the parking lot trying to wipe off as much cheese as we could. By the time I got home to take a shower, cheese had crusted on parts of my cheeks. It was a great night.

7 comments:

  1. that sounds incredible. i love cheese. Most of the time, at mexican resturants, i just get full off of chips and queso. I pour it on my food too. And if there is any left, i have been known to eat it with a spoon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, happy late birthday then! Sounds like you had a great time. You wouldn't happen to have a picture of this would you? =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Cheese all over your face? Could you see to walk out to the car, or did you have to be led by your friends?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. Did you get mad at your friends at all? I would have been mad. Well, at least you didn't have to get hit in the arm, one for each year. :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I personally would have been mad, but it sounds like it could you have a really good excuse for revenge if you ever want to pull a prank on them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought it was fun. haha I didn't get mad at all because I would have probably done the same if I had thought about it to someone else! and yes! I do have a picture, I just need to find it.

    ReplyDelete