Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Awkward Burger King: Part 2

My last post sparked another Burger king memory. Out of all the times I have been Burger King, this one time in particular stands out to me. I had an early day out of school with some friends and we decided to go to Burger King. I went to order first and I kept it simple and ordered just the classic hamburger and fries. The cashier then looks at me in all seriousness and says that they only have chicken today. I thought they were kidding and laughed but the cashier looked at me again and said she was serious. So, we left and went somewhere else. No burgers? At Burger King?! wow...

6 comments:

  1. Haha. How on earth does a Burger King manage to run out of burgers. Talk about poor management. It would be almostas bad as chick-fil-a running out of chicken. That would be horrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..It sounds amazing to here this. Its so ironic to have "BURGER"king with no BURGER. I find it real hard to actually believe it. But fact is a fact, which cannot be denied.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to a McDonald's once and they had run out of fries, Needless to say, I never went back again. :/
    I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha thats hilarious. Im glad you left though because that is terrible. That store is definitely not managed by a Georgia Tech graduate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats a bit ironic, it would be like Chick-fil-a not serving chicken...that would be an extremely sad day....could it have possible been April Fool's Day?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe she has a weird sense of humor. If I was working at a fast food restaurant, I would probably have the urge to do that all the time, though I don't think I am the best at keeping a straight face. To be honest though, I hate Burger King (I do, though, love their commercials with the King), so this post made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete