Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Gelato with Sisters

My big sister, Sarah, and my big's big sister, Nicole, invited me to go to Cafe Intermezzo with them tonight. However, Sarah had another commitment so we had less time and decided to go to Paolo's. Paolo's is a quaint and tiny gelateria in the Inman Park area that Nicole loves. As soon as I walked in, I could smell the creamy and chocolately gelato blended with hazelnut to create the most amazing gelato every, Bacio. All three of us ordered it, devoured it, and could have eaten another cone. I completely recommend Paolo's! It's delicious, relatively inexpensive, and fun!

1 comment:

  1. It is little quaint places like that that remind me of Seaside, Florida which is really close to Destin. I lived there for two years and my sister and I would walk the cobblestone streets of the town and eat at little places like that. These kinds of things make me miss it.

    ReplyDelete