Thursday, August 20, 2009

Little Corner of Mine & Accidental Hedonist

Well again, I'll try not to restate what Michael was saying, though I probably can't write this much about the article so I decided to combine them together :DDDDD

Little Corner of Mine http://belachan2.blogspot.com/

The writing technique of this author and the author of Gluten-Free Girl is entirely different and displeases my interest in the article. It's not that this author writes bad, it's just that my preference in writing involves stories. This author writes about how "yummilicious" the food is or how easy it is to make the product; however, on the other side of the story, people who just wants to learn new recipes and does not want to read would be more attracted to this article. The text within the article is large and easy to read that tells when the product should be eaten, and has pictures that accommodate with the scripture.


Accidental Hedonist http://accidentalhedonist.com/


Personally, out of all the articles, I despised this one the most. Beer and alcohol are things that I have always loathed. So when I read this, the article itself just threw me off. The article itself would only appeal to those who wanted to distinguish between the different brands of beer. The article has it's ups and downs. The good part about the article is that it keeps a list of all the different types of beer, and that can help distinguish between the brands. However, the text is dull and almost seems monotone and ubiquitous and doesn't even offer pictures. This would cause a reader (like myself) to not read it due to lack of creativity.

No comments:

Post a Comment