Saturday, December 5, 2009

Breakfast at Brittain? Yes Please

Lately I have been up early enough (or up late enough depending on how you look at it) to eat breakfast at Brittain. And I've come to realize that this is the best meal of the day that the dinning hall has. The omelets are amazing, you don't feel weird eating a waffle, and you have the feeling that all your food is fresh. Next semester I might have to start waking up and actually enjoying breakfast... or not because sleep is good too

5 comments:

  1. Hey I agree with you.. Whenever I have been to Woodies for breakfast they have been amazing and on top of it one gets to eat fresh fruits too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that the breakfast is probably the best meal that brittain serves, but i value sleep too much to wake up early every morning just to eat it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No doubt about that. The breakfast at Brittain is definitely the best meal of the day. As I have mentioned earlier, I sometimes stay up whole night to have breakfast at 7 am in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried breakfast at Brittain, at night or in the morning. I have to say that I'm getting tired of Woodys serving scrambled eggs several nights a week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every morning, I am faced with the same dilemma: Breakfast or Sleep? I usually end up choosing to sleep for a little longer...

    ReplyDelete