Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Black Friday

Every year after Thanksgiving, my mom, sister, and I go shopping very early in the morning. We leave around 3:30 in the morning to go shopping. Even though many things we buy or look at will be in stock later, it is the crowds and holiday rush that kind of gets us in the Christmas spirit early. Somewhere between our going from store to store, we stop at Waffle House. Waffle House this early in the morning on Black Friday is as busy as it would be during the normal breakfast rush. It was crowded, music was playing... I love the Christmas season! Between being with family, listening to Christmas carols, eating food, Christmas gift shopping this is the most wonderful time of the year!

7 comments:

  1. You're crazy. My mom goes leaves at 5:30 every Black Friday, and I thought that was nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For Black Friday, my bestfriends and I went shopping from midnight-8 am! I was sooo tired but it was a great experience. The lines were ridiculously long and everything was gone in like 15 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess i have surpassed you all , my friends and me went for black friday sale from 11.30 on Thursday night till it was around 11 in the morning. We were a group of eleven people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like so much fun. Every year I want to go black Friday shopping but never can convince myself to get up that early. haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so fun! I always sleep until like noon on Black Friday...oh well. However, I fully support your decision to eat at Waffle House!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, I love Christmas more than any other holiday of the year. I haven't been shopping in Black Friday in a long time due to my inability to get out of bed early enough/stay up late enough.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Walmart apparently had huge sales this Black Friday, but I just couldn't wake up early enough to make it in time for the sale. When I did hit the mall around 1, however, everything was cleaned out. Shoppers on Black Friday are intense!

    ReplyDelete